Are you getting amped up for the Superbowl? Whether your team is playing or not (no Patriots this year!) I’m sure you will be whipping up some delicious food to enjoy either the big game itself or, like me, the ads :-)
Do you have favorite foods that you make every year are you just a pizza and chips kind of family? Well, whatever foods you usually make, I have a new snack that is sure to delight everyone and that just might become a Game Day staple!
Enter THE SNACK STADIUM!
Super cool right? Kids and adults alike love it and the best part is that it’s super quick to make.
What you’ll need:
- 2 foil cake pans (you can do it with one but it’s easier to do the dips separately then place in the first pan)
- Serving platter
- Assorted veggies (I used baby carrots and celery)
- Pringles (Zesty Salsa Tortillas and BBQ are my faves!)
- Cheese Its
- Another dip(s) of your choice
- Sour cream
The steps are very straightforward as you can see above.
1. Put your first cake pan on a serving platter
2 Arrange your veggies and chips around it.
3. In the second cake pan create the football field using guacamole and whatever other dips you chose. You could also keep it all green by sticking soley to the guac. Using a piping bag, draw the white lines onto the field. Hopefully you have a steadier hand than I do :-)
4. Put the second cake pan into the first one and voila – you have a snack stadium!
So easy to make and looks pretty cool too, right?
I am so excited to be participating in a Super Bowl Recipe Exchange with several incredible bloggers! Here are their recipes to round out your Super Bowl 50 menu!
- Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ from Eat.Live.Blog
- White Bean & Chorizo Stew from LivinLemon
- Buffalo Chicken Empanadas from Appetite for Instruction
- DIY Snack Stadium from Wife in Progress (that’s me!)
- Homemade Pimento Cheese Stuffed Sliders from Aimee Broussard
- Taco Dip from Anchors and Bows
- Corn “Tamale” with Black Beans and more from Good Cook Doris